C/O CuzBuz Records Ltd
Tel: 0208 5089559
Fax: 0208 5321181
Terms & Conditions
1. The Artist undertakes to perform at the Performance(s) specified in the contract and the Promoter shall pay
the Artist the agreed Fees and Expenses.
2. The Promoter shall make and receive such charges for admission to the Performance as the Promoter
3. The Promoter shall use best endeavours to promote and advertise the Performance and shall consult with the Artist
concerning such promotion and advertising. It is the Promoter’s responsibility to ensure that, at the Promoter’s
cost, the Artist’s name is afforded due prominence on all advertising and publicity material.
4. Should the Artist be required to attend a rehearsal(s) they will be specified in the contract.
5. No rehearsal shall be conducted before an audience without the Artist’s prior written consent.
6. If so requested prior to the event and in writing by the Artist or Artist’s representative, the Promoter shall
(a) Ensure that no part of the Artist’s performance is recorded, reproduced, transmitted or made available to
the public and that, where required, the composer’s prior consent to the recording has been obtained. This includes
an obligation on the part of the Promoter to ensure that action is taken to prevent members of the audience from
making unauthorised recordings on mobile telephones, tablets or other electronic devices.
(b) Ensure any BBC broadcast (radio or television) of the Performance to be recorded shall be recorded subject to the current
agreement between the BBC and the Incorporated Society of Musicians.
7. If so requested prior to the event and in writing by the Artist or Artist’s representative, the Performance may not
be photographed without the prior written consent of the Artist.
8. The Promoter shall not use the Artist’s name or likeness for the endorsement of any product or service without the Artist’s
9. The Promoter shall ensure at the Promoter’s cost that any monies due to the Performing Rights Society in respect of
the Performance are paid.
10. The Promoter agrees to provide the respective General, Tech and catering/refreshment
requirements set out in the band’s rider for the performance
11. If so requested prior to the event and in writing by the Artist or Artist’s representative, the Promoter shall ensure that the Venue has adequate changing room and cloakroom facilities available for the Artist’s use.
12. If so requested prior to the event and in writing by the Artist or Artist’s representative, the Promoter agrees to
provide standard concert equipment including, but notlimited to, seating, music stands and suitable lighting.
13. If the Promoter cancels the Performance, for whatever reason, the Promoter shall immediately notify the Artist of this in
writing and pay the Artist a cancellation fee set in relation to the length of notice given prior to the date of the
Performance: notice of less than 24 hours – 100% of the Fees plus any Expenses incurred; notice of more than 24 hours but not more than 7 days – 50% of the Fees plus any Expenses incurred.
14. If Fees and Expenses are not paid by the due date on page 1, the Artist shall be entitled to charge the Promoter interest at
3 percentage points above NatWest Bank plc’s base rate from the due date of payment until payment has been received.
15. If the Artist is unable to fulfil, or is delayed in fulfilling, his or her obligations under this Agreement owing to circumstances
beyond the Artist’s reasonable control, the Artist shall inform the Promoter of this fact as soon as is reasonably practical.
Such non-fulfilment or delay shall be deemed not to constitute a breach of the contract.
16. This contract shall be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction of the location of the Performance and any dispute relating to
the subject matter of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the jurisdiction